300 grams of rice
300 g beef rump
1 1/2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
1 chili pepper
15 cherry tomatoes
1 can of kidney beans
1 can of corn
1 bunch of fresh coriander
30g BBQ Classic from Cook&Grill
50ml olive oil
150 grams of grated cheese
150 grams of yoghurt
1. Prepare rice according to package insert.
2. Cut chili peppers into rings. Juice the lemon and collect the juice. Finely chop the cilantro and mix everything with the rice. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
3. Peel and finely chop the onions. Cut beef into strips.
4. Heat olive oil in a pan. Season the onions and strips of beef with BBQ Classic from Cook&Grill and fry in a preheated pan for approx. 8 minutes. Add hoisin sauce and fry for another 2 minutes. Set pan aside. Halve, stone, peel and dice the avocado. Quarter the cherry tomatoes. Slice the lime. Drain the corn and beans and set aside.
5. For the dressing, juice the limes and mix with plain yoghurt.
6. Divide rice, beef strips, onions, avocado, corn, beans and tomatoes into bowls. Spread the yoghurt lime dressing over it, sprinkle with grated cheese and decorate with lime slices.