For 4 guests
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
2 pieces of medium-sized onions
2 tbsp neutral oil
1 cup red bell pepper
1 tsp tomato paste
2 tsp paprika powder, sweet
1 clove of garlic
250ml sour cream
1 tbsp flour
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
2 tbsp Cook and Grill Goulash Seasoning
- Clean mushrooms, quarter or halve larger ones
- Dice the onion, cut the peppers into small pieces, chop the parsley and garlic
- Melt the butter and put in the onion, add the pieces of pepper and fry briefly
- Add the paprika powder, tomato paste and garlic and deglaze with a little water. Season with goulash spices, then steam the sauce for about 5 minutes.
- Mix the flour with the sour cream until smooth, mix slowly with the sauce and bring to the boil briefly.
- Fry the mushrooms in oil until the resulting liquid evaporates.
- Add the mushrooms to the sauce and briefly bring to the boil together. Stir in the finely chopped parsley and sprinkle with a little parsley before serving.