6 croissants from the day before (brioche)
150 grams of sugar
40 grams of butter
40 g " Sermo Sugar " from Cook & Grill
4 large eggs
250 g mixed berries
Aluminum drip tray
1. Cut the croissants into slices and place in a bowl.
2. Warm the milk slightly, stir in the eggs, salt and sugar and pour the mixture over the croissants. Leave to rest for 20 minutes until the croissants have filled with egg milk.
3. Prepare the grill for indirect grilling at 180 degrees and place an aluminum drip tray upside down to decouple.
4. Grease an ovenproof casserole dish with butter and fill in the mixture here. Place the casserole dish on the aluminum drip tray and bake for 30 minutes.
5. Distribute the berries evenly over the casserole and sprinkle with Sermo sugar. Bake again for 20 minutes until the berries are soft.
6. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy.