600 grams of carrots
250 ml coconut milk
120 grams of onions
1 clove of garlic
300ml of water
14g "Soup Seasoning" from Cook & Grill
30 grams of butter
200 ml Grüner Veltliner
20 g fresh ginger
1. Bring the 300 milliliters of water to the boil, add the 14 grams of soup spices and bring to the boil.
2. Finely chop carrots, onions, ginger and garlic
3. Sauté onions and garlic, then add carrots and ginger.
4. Deglaze with white wine and add the clear soup.
5. Simmer until the carrots are tender.
6. Add the coconut milk and puree everything (if the soup is still too thick, just use a little more coconut milk).